Need to contact Ann Handley?
You've come to the right place.
Need to get in touch with MarketingProfs because you want to write or advertise there? Write for MarketingProfs or advertise on MarketingProfs.
Please read the guidelines below and then use this form to contact Ann.
(Note that * items are required.)
1. Be concise.
(This is a good rule in writing generally -- not just email.)
Pro tip: Skip the set-up. Be direct. How can I help?
2. Be specific in your ask.
For example: You have a speaking invitation for an event taking place this fall in Wisconsin or Washington or Westeros? Tell me the audience, date, time, and why you think I'm a fit.
3. Research first, then ask.
Do you want to interview me for your blog or newsletter or similar?
First, thank you. Second, chances are good that I might've previously talked about the very thing that you're also curious about.
The Internet is a wonderfully generous and rich thing with a steel-trap memory. So please research to see if I've already covered your questions
- here on this blog,
- at MarketingProfs, in this book or that one,
- In other posts, or podcasts, or
- Google might remember.
4. Be aware of things I probably won't respond to.
Those topics include:
- guest posting on AnnHandley.com*
- advertising on AnnHandley.com*
- business advice if we aren't already friends
- any sentence with the phrase "pick my brain" in it
- requests for coverage (because I'd rather make that decision on my own)
Thank you! Speak soon!